Producers/PMs for Interactive Agencies (Freelance or Fulltime, New York, NY)
Title: Senior Producers/Project Managers
Clients: Multiple Interactive Agencies (small to large)
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Freelance and fulltime openings
The demand out there for Producers and Project Managers is red hot! The Hired Guns are seeking talented Interactive Senior Producers/PMs for several new opportunities with clients ranging from hot boutiques to global integrated agencies in Manhattan.
We’re looking for Senior Producers/PMs who have a true passion for all things interactive. We want managers with strong client and project management skills, a solid understanding of technologies, a conceptual ability and a strong business and strategic sense. We want to hear from you if you’re a confident, creative thinker who is familiar with the latest trends in interactive marketing and advertising, contagiously enthusiastic about taking things to the next level and articulate in all aspects of communication.
- Manage process and scope, cost and time parameters for each of your projects
- Create and manage project plans, estimates, scope of work documents, requirements, risk assessments, specifications, schedules, change control procedures, and budgets
- Ensure that all project documentation is complete and that all project deliverables are on schedule and within specification and budget
- Perform cross-functional task management and facilitate effective workflow between creative and technology teams
- Interface with the account and discipline leads to resolve project-related issues; escalate larger project issues as needed
- Report project status on a regular basis to management, account team, project team and client
- Knowledge of web development, email and rich media technologies
- Understanding of interactive process including strategy, creative, information architecture, content, engineering and QA deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detail-oriented with a “take-ownership” attitude
- Highly-skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- At least 5 years of experience producing interactive/Internet projects including management of schedule and budgets.
- Proficiency with web technologies as well as project management applications including priority management and scheduling.
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of graphic programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint.
- Self-motivated and organized, adept at working in a fast-paced environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter (required) with your most recent resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not reply to this email.) The cover letter should detail your experience relevant to this opportunity and include the reasons for your interest in the position. No phone calls or faxes, please