My name is Jay and I am with Video Monitoring Service, I am contacting you regarding a User Experience Architect (fulltime employment) / NYC. Below is a brief job description.
Please respond with a Word copy of your resume along with availability for the interview, salary requirements and feel free to contact me if you like to share any details.
VMS (video monitoring service)
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10036
VMS is a world leader in the custom broadcast monitoring, analysis and evaluation of news and advertising information providing unique services and products for public relations firms, advertising agencies and marketers worldwide. User Experience Architect
– Focus on the external client’s needs and the recognition of the system being built as a client product
– Ensure that our product meets the user’s needs
– Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and usable application designs
– Determine IT deliverables and client’s point of view
– Understand the value of compelling features and brand communication as well as practical and architectural implications of technology decisions
– Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts
– End user research – hypothesis testing, surveys, competitor testing/analysis, etc.
– Collaboratively developing prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
– Work closely with other key team members to understand their view
– Deep Expertise in functional design technologies and solutions
– Strong project management and leadership skills. This person will provide daily management and coordination to a team working on many facets for the user experience design
– Deep understanding of brand value, marketable interfaces, and pricing structure-friendly features
– Practical experience in large scale implementation / transformational activities
– Change agent who can effectively influence a client’s business process direction to the standard offering
– Superior communication and presentation skills
– Creative problem solver
– Proven experience in usability studies and analysis
– Ability to handle multiple cross-functional/discipline projects is a must